Fees and Payments
We endeavour to make our payment process as easy as possible with a range of simple and straightforward payment options, as well as a clear, concise fee structure. You’ll find everything you need to know about our fees and payment process here. Of course, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: +971-(0)4 512 9100
Email: [email protected]
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance of attendance, at the start of each term. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the term. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can guide you on available options. Please note, all tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure established by GEMS Education under the guidance of KHDA established School Fee Framework. Save with GEMS Rewards
FAB GEMS School Fees Discount Credit Card
Register for a First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) credit card to receive a 4.25% discount on annual school fees. Contact: Amjad Nazir 0564010406 [email protected]
Our fees for the 2023/24 academic year are confirmed as follows:
Use your GEMS FAB Mastercard to pay your annual tuition fees in advance and SAVE 4.25% on GEMS school fees. Read more here.
FS 2-Year 6
Year 7-Year 9
Year 10-Year 11
Year 12-Year 13
*Click here to view rates for flexible days and timings in the Nursery.
New Students Application Fee: AED 525
This fee is:
- Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place, unless, the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
- Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
- Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
This deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
Existing Student Re-registration Deposit
This deposit is payable at the time of re-enrolment to guarantee a place for the following academic year. The Re-registration Deposit is 5% of the total tuition fees, and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
Register for a First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Credit Card to receive a 4.25% discount on annual school fees. Contact: Amjad Nazir 0564010406 [email protected]
Payment of Fees
- The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration, and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enrol the child and secure the seat.
- If new students enrol at the school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
- Schools can collect annual tuition fees in three instalments, due before the start of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
All forms of payment methods are accepted and can be made in person at GEMS Wellington Academy - Al Khail, or by wire transfer directly to the school bank account. Information regarding the wire transfers and online payments can be found on the side column of this page.
- In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two month's fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full terms fees will be deducted.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
- If paid with credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.
A WRITTEN NOTICE received one month in advance, conveying intention of withdrawal, is to be submitted to the Registrar. This timeframe is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
Payment Details for Wire Transfers
GEMS WELLINGTON ACADEMY AL KHAIL LLC
HSBC BANK MIDDLE EAST LIMITED
HSBC Tower, Downtown, Dubai. UAE
Please note the Applicant’s name and Enquiry No. in the memo, or we will not be able to trace the payment. Also, remember to add the service fee for the wire transfer, so that we receive the complete amount due. Thank you.
KHDA Fee Fact Sheets