As a British curriculum school, we will be offering a both A level and International A level qualifications.
AS & A Level
- A levels have been described as the ‘gold standard’ of post-16 examinations and they are accepted as an entry qualification into all the best universities around the world.
- A levels are particularly well suited to students who have particular strengths in 2 or 3 areas of the curriculum and wish to study them further in greater depth.
- The A level is examined at the end of Year 13. The AS level is a standalone qualification taken at the end of Year 12 and cannot be counted towards the A level. Assessment is 100% examination at the end of Year 13.
International AS & A Level
- International A levels are also recognized by all the top universities worldwide.
- International A levels are similar to A levels but they have a more flexible, modular structure than A level and the syllabus content is designed to have greater international relevance.
- Unlike AS level, international AS level modules can be retaken to try to improve a student’s score. The AS is half the content of the A level and counts towards the final A level result. It is taken at the end of Year 12. Assessment is 100% examination.