Vision and Mission
An inclusive learning community in which we enable all students to Aspire, Create and Excel in order to become the future leaders in their field by equipping them with the skills, attributes and attitudes to become successful and happy lifelong learners.
- Provide a positive and exciting learning environment that encourages children of all abilities to take responsibility for their own learning and personal development
- Attain consistent excellence in delivering the British curriculum in a way which is both creative and innovative
- Ensure that all members of our school community are respectful, resilient and responsible world citizens
- Use the full range of school facilities to offer students of all ages regular opportunities to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent learners
- Promote positive attitudes towards others, regardless of background, race, gender or religion
- We aim to ensure that our children are respected as individuals and feel good about themselves so that they can achieve their very best within a safe, caring and supportive environment.